safety rules for forklift operations repair requirements and safety rules for repair operations are described as follows:
1. requirements for repairs
1) all important parts must be thoroughly cleaned and blown clean with compressed air before assembly.
2) all defects affecting the quality of the machined contact surfaces of parts should be repaired.
3) flat washers, spring washers, open pins and safety gaskets used in bolts and nuts shall be fully assembled in accordance with regulations.
4) the main bolts should be replaced if they are deformed or elongated, and the threads of the bolts should extend from the first to the third teeth of the nuts. generally, bolts are allowed to have threads no less than nuts. without prejudice to their use, nuts with three teeth or more can be extended.
5) all nuts and bolts with specified tightness shall be tightened with a torque wrench as required.
6) copper sheet, iron sheet, asbestos liner, paper liner and cork liner used can still be installed under fully applicable conditions. all kinds of gaskets must not be painted.
7) before assembling, the leather oil seal must be immersed in a mixture of oil heated to 60 c and kerosene for 5-8 minutes before assembling; the rubber oil seal should be coated with gear oil at the frictional part; while assembling, the iron shell and seat ring of the oil seal should be coated with zinc white paint.
8) the machined surface of the machine parts can not be directly knocked by hammer, but must be padded with soft metal plate or pad rod.
9) hydraulic pumps, hydraulic distributors and hydraulic steering devices should be tested before they can be partially or totally disintegrated for repair.
10) rosin shall be used as flux and acid shall not be used as flux for wire welding.
2. safety rules
1) when disassembling the lifting device, it should be hung on the lifting equipment, disassembled and disassembled, and pulled forward and upward to separate it from the frame.
2) when underneath the car is repaired, the sign "under repair" should be hung. the parking brake should be tightened and the wheel should be plugged with a triangular cork.
3) when jacking a car, the jack should be placed smoothly and the person should be on the outside of the car. when erecting a car, the bench shall be used. bricks or other fragile objects shall not be used for erecting a car.
4) after lifting and unloading wheels with a jack, it is not allowed to work on or under the vehicle.
5) when the wheel is lowered by a jack, it is necessary to check whether there are obstacles around it, whether there is any danger of pressing itself, and to open the hydraulic switch slowly.
6) before starting the engine, check the oil in the oil pan, the cooling water in the radiator, whether the transmission rod is in neutral position, and tighten the parking brake.
7) the vehicle being adjusted or tested shall have a sound starting mechanism. for example, when starting the engine with a handle, the finger shall be moved on one side of the handle, up and down, in order to